We are at the forefront of deep learning and artificial intelligence. Researchers, startups and established businesses rely on the Vast marketplace for affordable cloud GPU rentals to power their projects. We are looking for an ambitious problem-solver who is passionate about AI to work closely with the founder of the company.
About the Role
Do you have a passion for systems, GPU programming and high performance infrastructure?
In this role you will help develop new high performance tensor libraries and auto optimization tools.
- Implement new high performance sparse matrix multiplication kernels
- Create highly parallel GPU code graph translation and optimization systems
- Develop or extend parallel generic GPU libraries for approximate sorting, k-max, hashtables, etc
- Help design and deploy new market based resource management systems for our host daemon
- Quickly investigate and summarize options for new system architectures
- Deeply comfortable in C++, template meta-programming, CUDA, GPGPU, linux
- Capable and willing to quickly investigate and learn new frameworks and tools
- A fan of occasional remote pair programming
- Passionate about pushing the envelope in neural network performance and tooling
- Excited about the potential of AI
- Work from anywhere
- Generous compensation, equity, and benefits
- Join early into a fast growing, ambitious startup
- Opportunity to grow into other technical or management roles
Apply by sending a resume/csv intro email to email@example.com